Hey Dahling's

ahhhhhhhhh, what a day what a day! I'm sorry I've been so late to post the winner of this auction but my day has been crazy and my cousin didn't get back to me up until now. But she has chosen...............................

PRODUCT JUNKIE DIVA

Thanks for everyone else that entered and don't fret my sweeties, BEAUTYLOGIC is giving away a new flat iron this week. Product Junkie Diva, you must send me your address within 2 days or the auction will go to the next person.

Hugs,

DE

2 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

AAHHH I am screaming in my head. Thanks so much DE and the fabulous cousin of DE for selecting me. YAY. I'm doing a happy dance right now. I totally love the colors.
A million times thank you.
PJD

Phyllis Bourne said...

Congrats, PJD!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...