Diesel's Only The Brave MC Challenge Event

Hey guys, beautylogic was invited to this great event last week Diesel's Only the Brave MC Challenge. Normally we only cover beauty events here, but this sounded like a great event so we decided to attend. It was showcasing three rising stars of hip hop: Big Sean, Vado, and Donnis. Rapper Common and actress Olivia Munn both dressed in Diesel Fashion were the hosts and they  rocked the crowd. (Random fact: Years ago when I was doing my undergrad, I used to work at the Vitamin Shoppe on 57th street in Manhattan. One day Common came in incredibly sick,  and I recommended a whole vitamin regimen to him. He was incredibly gracious, and took all my vitamin suggestions.)
                                                           Common and Olivia Munn



The guest list celebrities such as Adrienne Bailon (Another Random fact, Adrienne Bailon and I went to the same high school, and she was in my hs gym class. lol), Estelle, LaLa, Shontelle, Jim Jones, Yaya Dacosta, Elizabeth Gillies, Maino, ?uest Love, and DJ Envy, who all came out in true Diesel fashion to support Hip-hop’s newest up and coming stars.


                                                              Estelle and La La Anthony


 Diesel Only the Brave” show that will air on November 14, 2010 at 1:30pm


All in all we had a great time and saw a lot of amazing peeps.
Thanks to Diesel for inviting us.

Hugs, 
Milly. 

FYI for some reason the pics are not showing up. I am working on getting that fixed. 

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...