Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer Review and Pics

Hey loves, before I begin this review, I just wanted to thank you and send you all cyber hugs.  Within a few minutes of asking you to subscribe to my youtube, I finally went over a 1,000 subscribers. You guys are amazing. I will be shooting the video this weekend, and hopefully it will be up next week. Thanks so much, now let's talk beauty.

I was recently introduced to a new product by Hourglass cosmetics.  It's called Hourglasss Film Noir Lash Lacquer.  Film Noir Lash Lacquer is a product that contains a brush (but not a mascara brush). Think of it like  a tiny paintbrush, that you use to coat your lashes. With this product, you're pretty much painting your lashes  a glossy onxyx pigment, that's supposed to make them them insanely long. Basically it's supposed to look like you have fake lashes but without all the fuss.  It kind of reminds me of this new procedure Lash Dip which is supposed to do the same thing but it last six weeks and cost $300.00. I don't know about you, but I'd rather apply this every day and pay under $30.00 to get the same results and save that money. Anyway, you're supposed to use this after your mascara.  You can definitely increase the amount of product you want to get more dramatic lashes. I thought this product would turn my lashes hard but not at all. It contains vitamin E and my lashes stayed soft throughout the day, without smearing or anything. This product will definitely be a new addition in my beauty bag. I love that this product and all of Hourglass products DON'T contain Parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, and phthalates.  Here's my left eye naked and here's my right eye with mascara (lengthening) and Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer. Do you see how intensely black, glossy,  and long my lashes look. Wowza! It's so easy to use. All you do is hold the wand at a horizontal angle and just begin painting your lashes with short strokes.  Although Hourglass recommends you use it with their mascara, I'm pretty sure you can use it with any lengthening mascara. I did!
What are your thoughts about this?

Will you be using this?

You can only get this on Sephora here.

Hugs,

Milly

Product provided by pr for review.But check out these results!

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...