Cover FX Brightening Foundation Primer SPF 50 Review



I remember a few years back, before I'd discovered primer,  always carrying my foundation on me, just because in the hot weather,  I knew I would have to retouch it.  I expected that it would be melting, seeping in my pores, and make my face look all blotchy, oily and messy. Back in the days, I would never allow anyone to see me without my foundation.  Mr. Milly swears he just saw me for the first time without foundation two years ago. Although, I tell him that's not true, he actually might be right. I was super sensitive when it came to my skin.  It was loaded with hyperpigmentaton marks, and bumps. Now or days, because of a good skincare regime, Clarisonic, vitamins and my smoothie, I actually don't mind being without foundation. On days I do it use it,  I always apply a barrier between the foundation and my skin, and one that I always seem to go back to is Cover FX Brightening Foundation Primer wth SPF 50.  I love that this contains such a high amount of SPF. This primer is a little thicker than most primers that I've used.  Cover Fx says it contains,  " Dermaveil blurs the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and Bearberry extract helps reduce the appearance of age spots. " All I know is when I use this primer, my foundation stays put, 2) my skin looks really radiant almost glowing. 3) When I apply foundation after using this, it applies so evenly and smoothly. It also makes my large pores look non existent. I've actually used this without any foundation, and liked how even it made my skin looked. Yes it's expensive-$45.00 but this bottle will last you a  very long time (at least a year). It's also free of parabens, fragrances, and oils. All in all, this Primer is the Business. During the hot weather, I think primer is essential, and the fact that this contains SPF 50 makes this product pretty amazing.

 What's your go-to primer?

Do you use prmer at all?


Hugs,

Milly

10 comments:

socialitedreams said...

i use the blue hydrating primer from smashbox, but i want the napolean perdis autopilot because it has amazing ingredients i hear

Unknown said...

I don't wear makeup as often as I used to. When I do wear it, I do use a primer.

Great review :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Milly =)


First off I must say you are so beautiful inside & out. And your my inspiration. My primer of choice is Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance$30.00 its light & gives a perfect glow but I might switch to yours because the 1 I use has no spf

Anonymous said...

I've tried just about every primer out there, and I'm addicted to L'Oreal studio fix - best stuff EVER! Makes my large pores nearly invisible, makes my foundation go on like silk. Everyone compliments me on my beautiful skin and it is far, far from beautiful. Try it - I highly recommend it to anyone!

Mickey said...

I use MAC's Prep + Prime Face Protectant with SPF 50. Since you have given such a great review and received good results, I will give this one a try.

beautylogicblog said...

@smashbox will try it.

beautylogicblog said...

@kimporter hey Kim, how's baby??

beautylogicblog said...

@e luna aww that made me feel so wonderful. Thank you so much!!! I adore you!

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous I love drustore options. Will check it out. Thank you for recommending.

beautylogicblog said...

@mickey Thanks for reading Mickey. It means a lot to me.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...