MY NEW LOVE

Since I've been out for a while, I thought I would start with a hair post.

My friend Monica is one of the most beautiful girls I know. Not only is she breathtaking, but she has the most incredible hair you will ever see. Her locks are a rich chestnut brown, always full of volume and with so much shine. About a month ago, we were discussing our hair regimen. Much to my surprise she uses the same Aubrey products that I do but she introduced me to a new one:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Camela oil is incredibly popular in Japan. I was first introduced to the oil by one of my favorite books Passport to Beauty, written by celebrity makeup artist and founder of the Global Goddess line Shalini Vadhera. In the book she writes:

“In the past, the secret of the Japanese Geisha and there smooth, flawless skin is camellia oil. White camellia nut oil, used for centuries in Asia, contributes its moisturizing, conditioning, nourishing and softening benefits to the skin. Camellia Oil gives the skin a texture and glow unmatched by any other skin care product. A special formulation for helping to eliminate wrinkles after giving birth, revitalizing hair growth, and in treating burns. It helps to restructure the skin and strengthen nails. It is one of the most rapidly absorbed oils making it an excellent choice as facial oil.”

Apparently Camelia Oil has an incredibly high concentration of oleic (almost 82% of its fatty acid compositions), a mono-unsaturated Oemga-3 fatty acid and other essential fatty acids such as Omega-6 Linoleic acid. Its Oleic acid composition is the highest among all natural oils. The Oleic acid is responsible for beautiful skin and shiny hair.

Buy this conditioner. I’ve been using it for the last few weeks at the Dominicans and everyone has complimented me on how amazing my hair looks. Again, NO SULFATES AT ALL IN THIS CONDITIONER-you know how much I hate those.

3 comments:

LoveMyselfFirst said...

thanks for the tip.. i'll most definitely check it out.. japanese women usually have beautiful healthy hair..

Anonymous said...

glad you're back :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen this at the whole food store and debated heavily. I may end up giving it a shot since you provided such a glowing review. I also plan on getting straight Camellia oil to use on my hair for daily hairdressing.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...