Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense Review & Swatches & Tarte Carried Away Winner



Hey loves, it's been a while since we've talked. I'll be back to why later in this post, but first, let's talk about my  new beauty obsessions which are -Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense . I loved the Eye sticks, went crazy over the  originial chubby sticks, and now I'm obsessed with these. Click below to see my review, and swatches of all of these and find out if you're the lucky winner of the Tarte Carried Away Set. 


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense are like the original chubby sticks, but on steroids. ha! You get a lot more opacity with these, and the colors are insanely pigmented. They contain mango seed oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter which means they leave your lips feeling baby soft! Here are some swatches:

From left to Right: 1-Plushest Punch , 2-Grandest Grape, 3-Mightiest Maraschino, 4-Heftiest Hibiscus, 5- Curviest Caramel, 6-Roomiest Rose, 7-Broadest Berry, 8-Chunkiest Chilli

Here's me with them on.


Clinique-Mightiest Maraschino-A classic sexy cherry red. 


Clinique Chunkiest Chilli-Def more of a brick red. I tend to stay away from brick reds, but I didn't mind this one.

Clinique Roomiest Rose-A rose with a hint of brown. I love this color.

Clinique Broadest Berry-More of a  pink berry shade. Love this one too.

 Clinique Heftiest Hibiscus-of course my fave. An orange red!!!


Clinique Plushest Punch-A bold bright pink. This color made me smile!

Clinique Grandest Grape-a gorge reddish plum.



Clinique Curviest Caramel-a pink nude.

All in all, I'm digging Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense. They are really pigmented, super buildable, glossy, very hydrating and last pretty long for a lip balm. I'd say a a good three hours before I need to reapply. Even when they start to wear off though, you'll find yourself with a nice stain throughout the day. I love these especially when I'm in a rush. In short, they are the Bomb Dot Com!!

So I apologize for being a week late with the Tarte winners and blog posts. I've been super busy. I've done a segment on CBS show, The Couch, on Latina Beauty Secrets. You can watch that here.

teaching them how to massage their scalp with coconut oil

  I also recently met the legendary Oscar De La Renta  You girls know Milly is a proud Latina, (especially proud Dominican) so that made my whole life.




And I'm currently working on the March, Cosmo For Latinas. By telling you this, I'm not trying to brag. Not at all. If you've read my blog for years, you know that I've had big dreams from the beginning. One thing's for sure is that I've believed in myself throughout this whole journey, (although many peeps didn't believe in me). And when I look back at certain things, I say to myself, "just keep believing, it will happen." I guess I'm trying to say that if you believe in yourself, no matter what you're facing, your life can take you on roads and trips that you never thought you'd be on. 



Anyway, let's get back to the Tarte winner. I kind of confused myself tallying the entries up  because I was doing twitter, facebook, and comments  Anyway, that was a long process. So, My next giveaway will solely be facebook, and comments on the blog. Anyway the winner is, CEECEE.

CeeCEE, you have two days to get back to me, or I'll have to give these to someone else. Tonight, I'll be posting a new Tarte giveaway so stay tuned.

What do you think of the Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense?

Do you love them?

Hugs,

Milly





5 comments:

ceecee said...

OMG! Thanks!! I will email you shortly

yummy411 said...

you look amazing in the marachino and caramel lippies! so proud of you love! enbuenahora! the cvs gig as well as cosmo.. you are a rock star

Ann St Amand said...

These colors are amazing!
I use you as my swatch doll.
These are perfect for a lipstick
girl, like me.
Thanks Milly...I'm going shopping.

Ann St Amand said...

These colors are amazing!
I use you as my swatch doll.
These are perfect for a lipstick
girl, like me.
Thanks Milly...I'm going shopping.

jro327 said...

Congratulations on the show, you were awesome! I will definitely be picking up the Clinique chubby sticks. The plushest punch is my favorite.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...