Velvet is a girl's best Friend



Face Time Velvet Veil Primer is my new addiction. My boyfriend and I love to go to The Hudson Hotel in New York for some drinks and dancing. Now when I say dance, I don’t mean some slight shaking of the hips. NO, NO, not at all, remember I’m Dominican. I’m talking some straight, out of control, booty shaking, hips gyrating; drop it like its hot, show stopping fun. Although I go through great pains to put my makeup on when I go out with my honey, by the end of the night, it’s been completely sweated off and I’m left with my plain old face;oh and my raccoon eyes of course.

When I first got this primer, I was really excited. The fact that this contains Jojoba oil was a huge plus to me (you know how much I love my oils). Because the structure of jojoba oil closely resembles that of your own skin sebum, it is an excellent moisturizer and is ideal for all skin types without promoting acne or any other skin problems. I applied this primer and then my foundation. HOly CRAPOLA, my skin looked FLAWLESS, I mean seriously, my face looked airbrushed. Even my boyfriend (who notices nothing) kept commenting on how great I looked. So we went to the Hudson Hotel, and danced our sexy butts off. When I went to the bathroom at the end of the night,I was expecting to look into the mirror and stare at a sweaty face devoid of makeup. However, what greeted me in the mirror was not at all what I expected. I was flabbergasted. My makeup looked new and fresh as if I had just applied it. As I wiped the sweat off of my face with a napkin, my makeup stayed intact. This product is a MUST HAVE!!!!!!! And I mean it.
www.facetimecosmetics.com

7 comments:

Ugochi said...

ooooh!

now i want to go out and try this!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

BonafideLatina~ said...

Hi Dominican Enigma -

I am a Dominican gal in NYC as well...enjoy your blog posts. I use Bare Escentuals and LOVE IT but I also get shiny after dancing lots with my boo :)
Do you think this primer will work well w. Mineral Makeup???

Also...Im dying to try one of the 2brands you recommended for hair care Aubrey or Giovanni just dont know which one to go with. I have curly hair but prefer to get rolos and blowout...lately my hair has gotten weaker and I know its all those sulfate shampoos..any suggestion would be appreciated THANKS!!!!!

beautylogicblog said...

Hey Bonafide, your skin ends up feeling like silk after you use this amazing primer. I would highly recommend. Hugs,

beautylogicblog said...

oh, def use Aubrey. If your hair is breaking, I would highly recommend the Aubrey line specifically, the honeysuckle shampoo and conditioner. Also make sure to massage your scalp. People don't realize how important that is.

beautylogicblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BonafideLatina~ said...

Thx Dominican Enigma! :)

I'll be ordering the products TODAY.

Keep on writing so we can learn more about your fabulousness!

BonafideLatina

bombshell74 said...

Enigma, my skin felt like silk after using this. Keep blogging more often. Your blogs are hysterical and always always so accurate.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...