New Beauty of the Week

Hey guys, we did something different this week. You guys know how much I want to be a reporter and also how much I love talking about beauty. So my friend and I decided to stop and talk to women in Soho and ask them about their beauty regimen. We met some really amazing women from all ethnicities but we'll start it off with a fellow Dominicana. Meet Stephanie, a 21 year old with a unique style, who just doesn't care! I love Dominicanas who embrace their African roots. FYI: It was really humid in NY on Sat so my hairs a HOT MESS. lol. Here's the link

BeautyLogic Beauty of the Week

Enjoy.

Hugs,

DE

In honor of my first Beauty of the Week Video Style, I'm having a brand new giveaway tomorrow so stay tuned.

6 comments:

ElleP said...

This was EXCELLENT! You are a fantastic reporter - I can hear it in your voice!

My bf is Dominican (my 'rents are from Jamaica) and he's recently started to embrace his Afro Latino roots, so it was nice to see this post.

Have a great week!

BonafideLatina~ said...

good job on the video! :)
I really like your beauty of the week's personality...she was really cool...

keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

That was Great! I can't wait to see you do more of those!

Mischo Beauty said...

This is EXACTLY what you should be doing! Can't wait for more! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I went to Junior High School with her!!! lol

Shannon said...

Hey you interviewed my friend. not to be a bitch but the camera doesn't do you justice. You are so beautiful in person.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...