Hola People!

Hey people,

My next post after this one will be my 300th! Yippee, But I'm sad to say i won't be posting till next week. I am doing a special video for my brother for his 30th Birthday and the editing process is insane. I rounded up all his friends, had them talk about how much they love him and what he means to them. Since times are rough, this was the best I could do for him. I've also got footage of him when we were kids that I'm adding. I hope he loves it. I think he will! Anyway, next week will be the 300th post. We're having crazy crazy giveaways, from Lancome, to Clarisonic, to Hair straghteners. You guys will be thrilled.

So I'll see you next week.

PS. If times are rough (like they are for me) give appreciation as a present. Send a beautiful letter or do what I'm doing and make a video of everyone that appreciates your special person.

Big Hugs,

DE

DE.

7 comments:

mia said...

congrats on 300!

justme said...

this is an awesome idea. i think its better than anything you could buy in the store.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Hey chica!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the present you are giving your brother...that is definitely priceless and I am confident that there is nothing better that he would want then a very professionally edited (you are a pro now right? lol) video of some of the best memories of him and you as kids plus all the wonderful things your family and friends said on the video...that's great!!!

Charlene said...

Aww we'll miss ya! happy birthday brother! ur such a sweet sister...he's really lucky to have u for a sis!

Wes said...

Great gift idea, I love it!

MakeupByRenRen said...

what a great idea...he's really going to love it :)

Tea said...

Great gift I loved.
Thank you.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...