New York New York!!!!!

I’m originally from South Jamaica Queens but I’ve been living in Manhattan for the last five years. There are no words to describe the love that I have for the city: the people, the stores, the vendors on the street who sometimes have the cutest things, and my all time favorite, jogging in central park during the spring. There is no place like New York, and I’m so happy to be in the midst of it all. This is just a random thought since I had about 3 seconds before I went to sleep. What do you love about New York?

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

I love New York so much that I've lived in EVERY borough EXCEPT Staten Island...it really is the forgotten borough.

I love the diversity. It doesn't seem that important until you've lived out of the city. After living in my grandmother's little town in Florida for a year, I realized how much I miss the different cultures and came right back.

I live in NJ now, but I still consider myself a New Yorker.

Calming Corners said...

I love NY as well although I live in the Mid-West. It would be amazing to live there. I am so excitied to visit in Jan I cant wait!

Kelly said...

I'm a DC Girl but every time I come up to NY I can't get over how great the people are! People say NewYorkers are rude but I've never experienced that personally. I once dined in a restaurant where my girlfriend and I were oohing & ahhhing over the guacamole we were eating and the man & his companion agreed theirs was yummy too and proceeded to say how "orgasmic" good guacamole was! That would not happen in stuffy ol DC...

Anonymous said...

I'm such a hater that you live in NYC. My goal is to move there by the time I turn 25! It's just so amazing, I lived there this Summer, and it was the best experience of my life!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...