That Pregnant Glow

I have three friends that are pregnant right now. All three of them are in the latter stage of their pregnancies and their excuse for leaving their house with curlers in their head, stained clothes and an overall disheveled appearance is that they are pregnant and everything goes down hill once you’re pregnant. Well that’s no excuse. A woman should look stunning all the time! I believe if you look good, you’ll feel good.

Have you guys taken a look at Halle Berry and Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lope lately? These women are making pregnant women the new sex symbols.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow, they look out of this world gorgeous!! All three of them are in the latter stages of pregnancy and show no sign of slowing down. Please don't make the excuse that they have stylist, and hair people. I'm not saying to walk out of your house with a $100,000 gown, and $1000 hair dos. What I am saying is just because you are bringing a new life into this world, doesn't mean you have to forget about taking care of yourself. I I believe all pregnant women should take a look at them and aspire to look fab all the time.

7 comments:

Jazzy said...

I don't think you can compare your everyday female with these women who probably go around looking like your three friends more often than you think, except during a photo-op.

I agree that being pregnant doesn't mean you have to walk around looking a hot ass mess, but I can understand if being all dolled up isn't on the top of your list since all kinds of funky things happen during the pregnancy.

beautylogicblog said...

Thanks for your thoughts opinionated. :) I guess I should have been more specific. My 3 friends (who all read this blog and know that i'm speaking about them.) used to be dressed to the nines and incredibly self-confident Now it seems as if because they are pregnant, they have decided that frumpiness is in, and beauty is out. I guess I was trying to give them the message that just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you are any less stunning. :)

Ugochi said...

ahhh, the public eye...

indeed, those three look *fantastic*, but they are famous and out in public.

But, i feel you on not letting everything go during pregnancy...i hope i don't let myself go!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yes nothing like a pregnat woman with chic, sexy. nice blog, do chk me out if u can

Manillo said...

God damn Halle Berry is beautiful. No matter what she wears she is simply stunning.

Kelly said...

I have to agree..for the most part. I have two kids and while pregnant I tried my best to keep it together, it's bad enough not being able to see your ankles after a while, at least if your hair and makeup is done you'll feel a bit better about yourself!

Determined Runner Girl said...

Have you ever been pregnant? I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and completely agree with you, but probably act more like your three friends! I agree that I still look good and could still be stunning, but standing that long at the mirror or even inhaling the fumes of things... I get so sick so easily! It's not my body that makes me less attractive--it's the hormones, extra weight, lac of sleep, etc. that stops me from dressing to the nines! And, it's hard to afford nice maternity clothes--they're expensive, and you only wear them for a little while. I can't afford to look good :( I think money migh have more of an effect than you realize.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...