Loving It

I am a woman who loves to accentuate my facial bone structure. Yesterday walking around in Sephora, my favorite sales girl recommended a product to me that turned out to be my new fave. Clinique Liquid Illuminator is absolutely incredible! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket She carefully applied the product to my cheek bones and asked me to look in the mirror. HOLY HOTNESS! I looked like a bronze version of Mischa Barton with my incredibly high looking cheekbones. Also I looked so flushed and healthy almost as if i was glowing. It was INSANE. You must get this. This is a huge bottle considering you will use very little of it and for $22.00 you can't go wrong. It comes in four shades and the one I purchased was Bronze but I am heading to Sephora tomorrow to purchase the peach tone.

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...