DE's loving Ecru New York Silk Nectar Serum

Saturday was absolutely beautiful in New york. For the first time in my life, I went sailing. It was amazing. The beautiful water, the wind, everything was just so perfect. I felt so calm and at peace. If you’ve never gone sailing, I highly recommend it. I loved loved loved it and can’t wait to do it again. How was your weekend loves? Anything new and exciting. Did you learn anything? Have you ever gone sailing. Anyway, back to beauty.

Photobucket

You guys know how much I love my hair. She’s my buddy, my friend, my confidante (just kidding, I’m not that nuts) but I do love her. I’m a little nervous about trying new products on her because who knows how she’ll react. However, when I saw one of my cousin’s girlfriends with her red hair looking all shiny and gorgeous, I asked her what she was using. When she told me that she’d gotten her hair done 4 days earlier, and still had that shine because she was using Ecru Silk Nectar Serum, I was hooked. So I got some too last week, and I’m loving this as well. I used this right before I put the my hair in pincurls. You know DE likes to make sure her hair has bounce. Anyway, last week, I got my hair done on Sunday, and didn’t redo it till the Saturday. I was using the silk nectar (dime size amount) in between hair appointments, and even the day before I got my hair redone, it was still shining . I really like this product. It has silk protein from 100% Japanese silk, it’s not greasy at all, and best of all, my hair is gleaming . Now you know when I like something, I want you to love it too.

So send an e-mail to beautylogicblog@yahoo.com with the caption being “DE, you can’t just have fab hair, give me some Ecru too.”


Winner gets announced tomorrow.

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...