Korres Masque for Skin!

How was your July 4th weekend? Mine was pretty cool. Life has been absolutely insane, but in a great way. I’m so happy that New York is finally acting like we’re in summer. I was getting so sick and tired of the rain. GRRR! Anyway, back to beauty. During the summer months, my skin decides that it wants to act up. All of a sudden, my face becomes a greasy mess, and it’s during this time, that I get huge cystic zits. However, I’m noticing that my skin isn’t behaving as badly. A product that I’ve added to my skin care regime is Korres Masque Deep Cleansing for Oily Skin with Imperfections.

Photobucket

I’d heard about Korres products but had never tried them before. I knew they were from Greece, and upon further research, I found out they were a natural skin care brand. Usually deep cleansing Masque leave my skin incredibly tight, and dry after use, but not this one. When I apply this, I leave it on for around 20 minutes. It has a bit of a cooling effect, and after I remove it, my skin is left very smooth, and soft not tight at all. My pores look much smaller, and best of all, I haven’t broken out yet this summer. This masque is loaded with nourishing ingredients like Cinnanom and Zinc which is supposed to regulate the amount of sebum in your skin. I love it!

Thisi is def a beauty logic approved item.


Have you tried the korres masque?

Have you tried Korres products at all.

What did you do for July 4th?

I cut six inches of off my hair this week. lol and I love it (it's still up to my bra strap but in massive layers). if you were one of the people who e-mailed me about the hair tonic, you'll get the ingredients tomorrow.

Hugs,

DE

2 comments:

Natakue said...

i haven't used this masque, but i use their primer and love it! i put it on in the morning after my face sunscreen has been fully absorbed. i usually wear it alone or with just a bit of blush and my skin looks and feels so smooth. the blush lasts till the end of the work day, which normally doesn't happen since i touch my face so much (bad habit, i know). can't wait to try more of their line.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I have used their products in the past, like moisturizers and facial washes.
PJD

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...