Give Yourself a Makeover and Help DE!

DE Needs Your Help:

Hey honey bunns! How was your weekend? DE has been incredibly busy but I miss ya. Anyway, lately the color of my hair is getting on my nerves. I’m kind of bored with the black, and for the summer, I’m dying to change it up! I stumbled on this website called www.taaz.com that gives you any sort of makeover you’d like, from makeup to hair cut, hair style or color change (which is what I did.) So of course I had to try them! Also my hair is fuller in my makeover pics, because I recently cut my real hair in layers and it's much fuller than in my original picture. Anyway, which color do you think suits me best? Should I stay with my dark hair? Help DE Please!

Here's my original look!

Photobucket

And here’s my hair makeover with lighter tresses. What are your thoughts?

Should DE go lighter or should I stay dark?
Here’s me with a browner shade.
Photobucket

Here’s me with red tresses:

Photobucket

Here I am as a blonde:

Photobucket

Here I am with Honey brown

Photobucket

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

Oh and check out www.taaz.com I'm loving my makeover and it's super easy.

Hugs,

DE

21 comments:

Gigi said...

Hi DE, This makeover website looks like a lot of fun! I love your black hair but I can understand you wanting to change it up for the summer. I think the first photo of you as a browner shade would look tres chic on you and it will highlight your complexion as well. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will look great on you!

lynette said...

Is it weird that i love the blonde and red on you.

Jenni said...

I think I like the first one, the brown with the highlights, its really pretty on you!

Charlene said...

I'm loving the honey brown for you, and u cud make it edgy by putting some highlights thru the front

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

The black looks best on you, but if you want to change it up, Honey Brown would be a good choice :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey DE!I think that you would look stunning with either the darker brown shade or the honey brown shade. Both would look gorgeous with your skin tone.

Wes said...

I like the honey-brown but I'm biased b/c I just LOVE dark hair!

the beautynista said...

I dunno DE...I'm luvn the black...

Gigi said...

Hi DE,

I love black hair, especially jet black - I'm biased because my hair is black. I love your black hair but the first brown and the honey brown look good too. If you're thinking of coloring your hair you should try color showers - it's good for your hair. I use the jet black. Here's the link: http://www.roundbrushhair.com/ just click on Color Showers on the left.

Ana said...

Hi! Instead of dyeing your hair, why not try a rinse first or a spray in color to do a try out first?

my votes on the hair color (with black being the clear winner, LOL):

honey brown is the next best thing with your gorgeous complexion.

Anonymous said...

I really like the honey brown shade or the darker brown shade on you. I am leaning more towards the honey brown as it really brings out and complements your skintone.

Nichole said...

I think black looks best on your skin tone but if you wanted to jazz things up, maybe try some lighter caramel shade highlights in the front.

Luxe Tips said...

I would say the Browner shade, but I love your jet black hair. I am thinking about getting some highlights myself.

CC said...

Too much fun!!!
I would go with the browner shade. I recently put in some more highlights and I love them.

xo,
CC

Please let us know wahat you decide.

Kima said...

I could hate you if you weren't so sweet. your so pretty. I'd say all the shades look great on you.

justicefighter said...

Hey DE I like the first one on you and the honey brown on you, but girl you better not go Christina Milian on us...uh uh thumbs down on that one! lol

ceecee said...

I like red the best on you. it brings out your face more.

Mel said...

Stay with the black...but do some highlights in that honey brown :)

Anonymous said...

why do pretty girls always want to mess with themselves. your black hair is gorgeous. I'd kill for that shine, and for your smile for that matter. stay with the black!!!! stay beautiful. Veronica

Documentaries said...

Hey DE!I think that you would look stunning with either the darker brown shade or the honey brown shade.

Leelee said...

Love the black hair. I dye my brown hair black all of the time.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...