It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin



You girls know how much I love It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product.
I reviewed it here before.
Click here for that review.
I loved how silky, and gorgeous it left Linette. (Linette is the name I gave my hair, don't judge me!)
Now, It's a 10 has just released their "It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin."
It's the same formulation but with nourishing Keratin included. 
This stuff is the BUSINESS.
It leaves Linette so unbelievably soft.
I used it before I got my hair done.
Left my hair feeling like silk and incredibly shiny.



Each and every It’s a 10 product is formulated to deliver a combination of 10 benefits.
1.      Maintenance of keratin straightening treatments
2.     Increase styling and manageability
3.     Perfect for all hair types
4.     Replaces lost protein
5.     Protects the natural keratin in hair
6.     Protects against heat
7.     Restores hydration balance
8.     Detangles, defrizzes and adds shine
9.     Strengthens hair structure
10.   Seals cuticles for extra silky hair


Linette and I highly approve.

Product provided by pr for review.

Hugs,

Milly

3 comments:

Zenab said...

I'm sold. Picking this up today.

nyccurls said...

Your hair looks amazing! Must pick this up (even thought I'm barely half way through my bottle of the regular one!)

lara said...

owwww I'll have to check this out! I'm working on a big keratin story.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...