Motives Liquid Powder Foundation SPF 15 & Weekend Update





Hey loves, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. I'll talk more about it at the end of this post. Anyway, last weekend, I attended The Makeup Show which was such an amazing experience. So many brands, and artist showcasing their products. One of the booths I visited was Motives by Loren Ridinger. Now we’ve interviewed Loren in our entrepemom feature before but I had never tried any of her products. When I visited the Motives booth, I was told that I HAD to try the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15. So I was matched to the Honey Bronze shade and went on my way. This product is supposed to be 5 in one. Primer, Concealer, Foundation,  SPF and Powder. I can honestly say using this, I didn’t need to use concealer on my hyperpigmentation marks as this gave some amazing coverage. 



I also liked that this blended into my skin beautifully. The color was an exact match to my well... honey bronze complexion. Although this was full coverage, it didn’t look like I had makeup on at all, just  gorgeous second skin and this didn’t feel heavy on my skin. I really liked that this also  contains antioxidants like Vitamin C and E. The  best thing was the longevity I got from wearing this, I had this on for at least 10 hours and it still looked wonderful. I would highly recommend this product. Here's the link to the product.
After 10 hours with this product, still going strong. Excuse my eyebrows. Trying to grow them.

Anyway, how was your weekend. 
Mine was ok. This weekend was my grandpa's bday so I went to his bday part on Saturday. As you girls know my grandmother (abuela) recently died, so this was the first year in 58 years that my grandpa had to celebrate his bday without her. But my family (which is huge) tried to make it amazing for him. Isn't family great?
Speaking of my abuela, friend to the blog actress Anika Noni Rose (Dreamgirls, The Princess and The Frog) walked the Asthma walk on Saturday in honor of my grandma. My grandma passed on April 6 of Ashma. April 6 will forever be known as one of the best days of my life (wedding anniversary) and one of the worst (day abuela died). Anyway, I was supposed to go with Anika but lil man was not having it. He woke up so grumpy on Saturday.  Here's the interview we did with Anika a few years back and here's her asthma dedication page.
A new Home Goods opened in my neighborhood  on Sunday and at 7:30 am you should have seen the line. Well I took a pic for you. 

It was two blocks long. 

All in all, a good weekend.

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

Hugs, 

Milly

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the foundation looks great! How did I miss motives?? I must check it out. Happy Birthday to your Abuelo!! Love & Blessings to your family!!

BonafideLatina~ said...

That is so sweet of Anika to be walking in honor of your abuela!!!

Shana Janelle said...

*adding Motives to my ever growing list* You had a busy weekend, and as has already been said Feliz Cumpleanos to Abuelo and so nice of Anika to do that! Amazing!

Kristi said...

Can't say enough about Motives, love the line, that's why I became a distributor for the company and now a "Certified Motives Cosmetic Consultant" Love the lifestyle! Where else can you make 6 figures a year selling makeup? Whoop, whoop!

Unknown said...

This looks great on you. My friend emailed me because she wanted to try it out. I directed her to yoour page

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...