Lancome L'Absolu Creme De Mat Replenishing & Plumping Liquid Rouge Review & Swatches



For the fall, Lancome has released three  L'absolu Creme De Mat Visibly Replenishing & Plumping Liquid Rouges.  (Is that the longest name in the world?) Lancome says:  "combines the gentleness of a gloss and the coverage of a lipstick with a deep velvety finish on the lips." These lippys are the business and since their limited edition, I think you girls should 1) read my review 2) afterwards close your computer and run to a nearby Sephora and pick them up. Why do I like them? Click below to find out.


These liquid lipsticks are pretty fantastic with one exception. They  glide on very smoothly and evenly, and feel super moist on the lips.  The coverage is pretty opaque. I would say these are almost matte, not quite 100% matte which is fine with me-more of a satin finish. Although i did love the way they looked, the lasting power could have been longer. About four hours and then  reapplication was necessary, and after it was gone, it was gone, no left over stain or anything.  **sad face**

Here's me with Lancome L'Absolu Creme De Mat Potion D Amour-. A deep red.


Here's Lancome L'Absolu Creme De Mat Prune Elixir- a medium prune shade. I'm really loving purples on my lips lately, and for the fall, so many companies are getting into the purple craze too. Love this.

Here's me with Lancome's L'Absolu Creme De Mat Magie Pourpre- This was my fave shade. A gorgeous deep magenta. I love magentas!!! So pretty.


Here are swatches of all three:

From left to right: Prune Elixir, Potion D Amour and Magic Pourpre

The tapered applicator makes applying this highly pigmented product a lot easier and much more precise.


There's no fragrance with this product. If this product lasted a little longer, I'd give it an A+ but because it gives amazing coverage, easy application, serious color payoff, and  feels velvety on the lips, I'll give it an A/B+.

What do you think of these lippys?

Will you be adding any of the shades to your collection?

Hugs,

Milly





0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...