Stila Stay All Day Foundation/Concealer Review



Hey loves, I hope your weekend was great.  So if you guys didn't know, I recently did a segment on The Today Show for "Beauty Tips for Busy Women On The Go." Don't judge me for mentioning it every single moment I get. . :-) It was on my vision board for years and I made it come true. (I'll be blogging about that on Therapy Thursday this week.) Anyway, I had scheduled the segment a few months back, and had already picked my products. However, if I could, I would have definitely added Stila All Day Foundation/Concealer to a product that "women on the go" need in their life.  I'm kind of obsessed with this product for a few reasons. My shade is Dark #11 which is an almost perfect match to my  Makeup Forever HD 170. First of all, not only does this foundation come with a brush, but it also contains a concealer on the top and the concealer itself does a great job of covering any hyperpigmentation marks you may have.  Click below to read my review and see me with the foundation on.






The foundation itself is pretty great. It's a pretty thick liquid  (the consistency reminds me a lot of Revlon Colorstay 24 hour whipped cream mousse except this is a little thicker) that comes with with a spatula. The foundation goes on evenly, stays matte all day (I am not kidding! All Day!), and gives really great coverage even without using the  concealer. Although it does come  with a brush, I found I preferred using the brush to set my concealer, not really to use with the foundation.


The foundation is as buildable as you want it without looking heavy. It really does look like second skin when you have this product on and I love that this photographs very well.  My favorite part about this foundation,  is that it really does what it says it does. It Stays on All Day. I've gone from work, baby yoga class, grocery shopping, gotten home at 9:30 pm and this foundation has not faded at all, nor does it look greasy or has it oxidized. That rarely happens. All in all, if you are looking for a new foundation-you may want to pick up Stila Stay All Day. FYI: I'm doing a giveaway for it right now.  Here's me with it on modeling Lancome's newest lippy. This is after six hours of wear.



What do you think of this foundation?

What's your favorite foundation?

Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

I love it!!! you look great as usual..I must admit liquid foundation scares me as I feel I'll look caked up which why I usually stick to mineral foundation but I'd love to try this one!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Milly! This foundation looks very good for your skin. I never make up with foundation, I use powder from BlackUp cosmetics. Did you already try BlackUp cosmetics? Is it important to use foundation? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Huma said...

I've been looking for a new foundation, I am going to try this out! Thanks for sharing. xx

Maryam Maquillage said...

you look hot mi amor!!! love the foundation, the lippie, and you already KNOW how I feel about those earrings!! <3

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...