New Estee Lauder Rebellious Violet Lipgloss Review & Swatches & Interesting story



Hey friends, Can you believe it's August 1 already? Sheesh, where does the time go? Anyway, Today I'm taking about Estee Lauder's newest lip gloss, Rebellious Violet. This lipgloss is from Estee's new Pure Color Violet Underground Collection (available soon). Also later on in the post, I'm also going to let you in on something very interesting I discovered about fish oils and butt growth, but for now, let's get into this new lippy which  I will be rocking religiously.




When I saw the color in the tube, I said to myself, this color will probably look crazy on me.  But once applied, this medium semi/sheer violet with tiny crystals looked amazing! Also, it was very hydrating on the lips and not sticky at all with no grittiness. You girls know sticky glosses are the bane of my existence.   And the color stays put for at least four hours before I need to reapply. An A+ lipgloss. I'm kind of in love.




Here's an interesting story that is incredibly random (but you girls know, Milly is random in general): for the last few months, Mr. Milly has been telling me that I'm getting a lot curvier in my butt area. Then I recently saw my bestest, Cassie and she said the same thing, then my mom said the same thing. When my mom compliments me on my butt size, that's a new one. She swears I'm way too skinny and wants to feed me a sandwich every time she sees me. Anyway, I was curious to know what was going on so I did research. You girls know that I drink fish oils religiously (more so for the hair and skin benefits). But after doing some research, do you know many people swear that fish oils will make your butt bigger? I couldn't believe it. Not sure if it's true or not, but I think it's interesting that I drink fish oils religiously and so many peeps have recently been telling me that JLo has nothing on me.  (ok no one has said that, but you know what I mean).


Back to beauty.

What do you think of this lipgloss?

Will you pick it up?

It's available September for $22.50.

What do you think of the fish oils? 

Hugs,

17 comments:

gg said...

You have an amazing smile! Love the lipgloss on you. Werk that jlo b00ty. :)

Icedcaramellatte said...

So glad to see swatches and pics of the gloss. I have been looking for about 2 weeks now. I was going to pick this up at Nordstrom but they were soldout. I think I will order it online. It looks great on you.

Icedcaramellatte said...

So glad to see swatches and pics of the gloss. I have been looking for about 2 weeks now. I was going to pick this up at Nordstrom but they were soldout. I think I will order it online. It looks great on you.

GothamCityMom said...

Im equally in love w this gloss. I will be getting it for certain! Aaaaaannnnnd I will be getting some tooth bleach n fish oil so i can look just like u!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm, what fish oil are you taking? LOL

jro327 said...

The lipgloss is absolutely lovely on you, but I'm more obsessed with the fish oil story. I'm ordering some today!! lol

Danielle said...

pretty!!!

beautylogicblog said...

@gg Adore you gg, but you know that already.

beautylogicblog said...

@icedcaramellatte thanks hon.

beautylogicblog said...

@gothamcitymom ha! adore you!

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous Barleans mango peach fish oil. yum

beautylogicblog said...

@jro327 get the barleans mango peach fish oil. It taste good.

beautylogicblog said...

@danielle thanks my love.

Huma said...

This lip gloss is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to purchase :)

Huma
www.shadesbeyond.com

socialitedreams said...

congrats on your new dunk! lol..get it big booty judy ;)

i thought the lipgloss would be more purple, hmm....oh well, i have like 3 that are this shade, saves me money

yummy411 said...

i can't wait to check out this gloss! man, i wish i could take fish oil.. i've been scared because i'm allergic to fish! i need all the help on my back side i can get =p

Nawi said...

I absolutely adore this gloss its so beautiful and unique. Thanks for posting.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...