Sorry-yet again

Hey guys, it seems like I"m always apologizing to you. I'm sorry that I don't post everyday like I normally have in the past. However,I'm trying to work full-force on my new career, and it's so much work. (It can be very discouraging too, but I don't give up, and you better not ever give up on your dreams either!)


So I'll only be posting on Mon/Wed/Friday till further notice.Please bear with me, and continue to read. I'll really appreciate it! My post next week will introduce you to a new Dominican salon, new nail polish, new hair products and possibly a new beauty of the week (waiting for her e-mail response).


Big Hugs and lots of love!
De

5 comments:

Tami said...

Hope to see you on TV soon! And please live your dreams! We only have 1 life to live and don't live it in regrets...

Wes said...

Awww... but keep doing what you gotta do, thats whats important. I wish you nothing but the best & success!

BonafideLatina~ said...

Hi DE! No worries not everyone has time to post everyday or visit blogs everyday...I try but some days I'm too busy at work and at home...I'm sure everyone understands...good luck with everything and I'm sure you will do great things...

Cant' wait for your new stuff!

MakeupByRenRen said...

don't worry girl, we'll still be here for yah...keep striving!

debtfreeme said...

I just moved to Queens a few months ago and have been looking for a good cheap salon in the area (Ozone Park, Richmond Hill, Woodhaven). Do you have any recommendations?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...