Best Serum 2008

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful. My Grandma is coming back home and I'm happy as a clam. All your e-mails and support are greaty appreciated. Now back to beauty! As a beautyblogger/junkie I try a lot of products. I’m a woman in my mid twenties, and I’m trying desperately to fight aging. I hope to stay looking 21 for at least another twenty years, lol (my mom looks like she’s 30 and she’s close to 60). The most important components in my anti-aging arsenal are serums. These creams are packed with a much higher concentration of anti-aging ingredients than your regular moisturizers. Anyway, this year I tried many of them to see which one was the best and hands down, my favorite was Jan Marini’s Age Intervention Serum.

Photobucket

This contains the highest peptide concentration ever made in a product, massive antioxidants and hyaluoronic acid-all potent anti-aging weapons. I’m on my second bottle of this and can honestly say this serum has left my skin looking absolutely beautiful. I’ve tried a lot of Jan’s items, and she has some really great products in her line. I use this at night before bed, and unlike regular serums, this is more of a cream consistency. What I noticed after three weeks of use was that my skin had this glow to it that it never had before. Because I never used to wear glasses (they weren’t cool) when I was young and always squinted my eyes, (and mommy always told me not to-but I never listened), I have a slight line on my forehead, (no one notices it except me but it drives me nuts, why couldn’t glasses have been cool when I was growing up!), but since I’ve been using this, the line is barely noticeable (and believe me I notice everything). My skin is so silky, and it has this gorgeous glow to it, that even abuela noticed it when she saw me! It really is effective, and it’s BeautyLogic’s Favorite Serum for 2008.

Have you tried Jan’s products?

www.janmarini.com

15 comments:

the beautynista said...

glad to see ur grandmom is better!

The Crafty Nanny said...

So cute! I'm glad everything is ok! :) Oh! BTW Happy New Year!

MakeupByRenRen said...

awww you guys are so cute together! oh quick question, do you only apply this at night? and do you apply it after moisturizer as the last step? just trying to make sure i'm using it right!

Tami said...

I've never heard of her products, but when I finish what I currently have I will give it a try. Does it work for 40 year old skin too? LOL

Calming Corners said...

Happy New Year! I am happy that your grandmother is doing better. I am praying for you and your family.

xo,
CC

BonafideLatina~ said...

What a cute pic!! LOVE IT :)

Thx for recommending this serum...sounds great...I'm trying out one of Aveda's skincare lines (b/c I read good reviews about it) but I think I can fit this in as my night time routine as you do :)

YAY

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read that she's going back home! What a Lady!She's holding her composure very well despite loathing that party hat LOL. Take Care.

Leela said...

Happy New Year Dee!
I'm happy for you that your abuela is all fine now.

xoxo

Lela

Wes said...

AWWWW Que linda, I'm glad Grandma's coming home!! So happy for you!

Luxe Tips said...

How wonderful! A picure of you and your Abuela. Both of you are gorgeous! I am going to try that Serum. I have 3 slight frown lines in the middle of my forehead that my own mom warned me about when I was younger. She said stop frowning! I am doing everything except Botox to get rid of them. Thanks for the tip!

Phyllis Bourne said...

Happy New Year, honey!!!!!

Hope your grandma gets her hospital walking papers soon!

Brooklyn Urban Girl said...

I checked out the beauty serum. It seems wonderful but can you please recommend a serum under $20.00 that can be as effective.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

So so happy to hear that your grandma is doing better!!!

As for serums...I still haven't gotten into them just yet, but I have a ton to try out!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I am so glad that yur grandmother is feeling better. She looks great!
PJD

Ugochi said...

ooh i wanna try that serum!

granny is too cute, btw :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...