Grandma Rec: Alba Hawaian Spa Papaya Mango Body Cream

As you guys know my Grandma was in intensive care during this holiday season but I’m happy to say she’s on her way to a speedy recovery. The Doctors are amazed! I love that woman! She’s such a fighter, just like my mommy! Thanks for all your prayers and support. It really helped! Grandma loves you!
Anyway, I’ve been staying by her side, and she’s been lying on a hospital bed for over two weeks now so I’ve been giving her plenty of massages to keep her circulation in check. There is only one lotion that Grandma let’s me massage her with and that’s the Alba Hawaian Spa Papaya Mango Body Cream.
Photobucket
I gave it to her about two months ago, and when she woke up from being sedated, she specifically asked for it. This has a delicious aroma of pure and natural fruit. Abuela told me that once I started rubbing this on her, the scent seemed to lift her mood. It brought back memories of when she would pick the mango trees from behind her farm in the Dominican Repubic. It’s really delicious, but the best thing about this is how luxuriously soft and silky this leaves her skin, while making her smell fantastic plus I love the fact that 98% of these ingredients are organic and botanical. She loves this, and her granddaughter loves it too!


Today’s her birthday! She’s 86 years young. I’m making her a sweet Dominican pineapple cake. Yum!


I can’t emphasize this enough to you, please cherish and love your family. I come from a crazy and huge Dominican family. And although we all fight, and have disagreements, in the end, we all love each other deeply and would do anything for each other.

Big Hugs,

DE

6 comments:

Wes said...

Just like any other family... Glad to hear grandma's okay- that's whats most important. Will continue to keep her and your family in my prayers! Oh and btw- I've been meaning to try this cream out for a minute now ;-)

BonafideLatina~ said...

Welcome back!! So glad to hear your abuela is doing great again...nice recommendation...will add to the list...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Unknown said...

Please tell your Grandma "Happy Birthday" for me and I'm glad she is doing better. Happy New Year!

MakeupByRenRen said...

yay, happy bday to abuela :) i just started using a toner from alba and so far so good...i'm on my way to using more organic and natural products into the new year!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Glad to hear that your grandma is doing better!!! :-)

This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've heard about this product. I really need to try it!

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

I know this is late, but I wish your Abuelita a Happy Birthday.


I just bought this cream.It smells sooooooo good! I've been smelling the container all day. My cats are looking at me as if I've gone mad LOL! Thanks for recommending this product. Take Care!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...