Chap Lips No More!

I had to take serious break guys, for a few reasons. One reason is because I’ve been incredibly busy, another reason is because I hadn’t really been trying as many beauty products that I’d like and I only recommend products that I really believe in, but since I’ve finally tried some that have work for me, I’m writing again. Also, I’ve missed you guys. Anyway, I don’t know if I’ve mentioned but I’m currently in a program that teaches me how to shoot and edit my own news reels. The times are changing and networks not only want reporters to write and report their own stuff, but they want them to be able to film and edit as well. So I’ve been learning all that good stuff and it’s been exhausting but so amazing! I love it. However, sometimes I have to work in groups and we have to go outside and film our pieces, and if you’re a New Yorker, you know the last few weeks have been freezing cold! Anyway, last week I was out in the cold for a few hours. In the morning Mr. DE had given me his chapstick because he told me that my lips were so chapped, they’d almost cut him. (lol whatever!)
Photobucket
Anyway I applied this before I went out in the blistering 20 degree weather for six hours, and my lips were left so darn moisturized, and soft, and after six hours, they were still hydrated and I didn’t even have to reapply. This contains SPF 21 and is loaded with so many nourishing vitamins and herbs, my lips felt great. Needless to say, Mr DE never got his chapstick back.

6 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

welcome back! sounds like you're making moves, you go girl!

Wes said...

Glad you're back girlie! I majored in communications once upon a time and I had to learn all of that stuff you're doing- it was fun, I agree and Editing/filming is not as difficult as some might think.

Anonymous said...

Hey DE,so glad that you are back! I was beginning to worry about you?! I see that you're an inspiring reporter. This probably sounds weird, but have you ever given any consideration to doing vidoes that you post onto your site like youtube or even on your blog? I know a LOT of people have been getting discovered on there. I know Ren does some of her things on there.

Might be something for you to consider. You can do posts/reports/blogviews with random people on the street or Dominican salons etc.

Good Luck with everything girly!

Unknown said...

One of the best things I have used for chapped lips is Rosebud Salve, but I'll try this one.

Phyllis Bourne said...

Hey! I miss you, but so proud of all your hard work.

If you haven't had one, start looking for an internship. I had two before graduation. Having experience made the job search pretty easy.

Definitely going to try that lip balm.

Calming Corners said...

So glad you are back and congrats on your classes. Keep up the great work.

xo,
CC

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...