White Teeth

Remember when I asked you guys to recommend something for whitening my teeth. I got so many emails. Thanks so much, but one of my friends Gladys from France had recommended a toothpaste she uses called Elgydium. I had seen this brand when I would walk by a high-end drug store on 57th street in Manhattan but had never tried it. Anyway, after staring at Gladys’ pearly white teeth (she’s a chain smoker but with her perfect teeth you would never know) I decided to see what all the hype was about and I actually love the results. Apparently Elgydium is the most popular toothpaste in France and I can see why.

Photobucket

After around three weeks, my teeth finally looked as white as I remembered them. I also liked that the taste of this wasn’t as harsh as my colgate. As I always say the proof is in the pudding. I drink almost five cups of coffee a day in addition to four cups of green tea (great anti-aging antioxidant), and my teeth are still looking pearly pearl white. Try it, I think you’ll see why it’s the most popular toothpaste in France.

5 comments:

Tami said...

i want to get my teeth whitened but I will definitely try this.

BonafideLatina~ said...

OMG you were gone for like ever!!! I understand you were busy...welcome back!!! And good luck with the rest of your classes they sound FAB...

thx for this review!

Anonymous said...

DE, what high end store on 57th??

Anonymous said...

DE, I love your blog! I noticed that my teeth weren't as white as I'd like. After reading your review, I picked up a tube and my teeth are definitely noticeably whiter. Just like they used to be! So I just wanted to let you know how helpful your reviews are!

p.s. I checked out your video on coconut oil and I too think you will be a great reporter!!

Natakue said...

i'd like to try this out. do you remember the cross street or which store on 57th street carries this paste?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...