Borghese New Spring Line = BreathTaking!

You readers know how much I love to glam up my nails. I think beautifully painted nails are so girly and pretty. Borghese new spring collection is absolutely stunning with its gorgeous array of purples and pinks (two of my favorite colors-especially for the spring.) The inspiration of this stunning collection was a classic italigan garden. They contain Borghese Aqua diVita complext to help restore moisture to the nails. I love Borghese's big brushes too. I can paint my nails a lot faster.

Photobucket

The colors are Argento Mist, Campanula Bellflower, Piccola Tulip, Primula Primrose, Peonia Blossom, Giardino Heather.
My camera isn't working so I used my ancient old camera to take this pic of my fingers with the Argento Mist on. It truly is a stunning shade of lavender (You really can't see how gorgeous it is). Love Love Loves it!

Photobucket

Have you tried Borghese?

Hugs,

DE

P.S I got over 100 emails asking about my engagement. I'll send in one mass e-mail today.

Big Hugs to all of you,

DE

6 comments:

Wes said...

lol yeah, the WORLD wants to know!!!

MakeupByRenRen said...

very pretty!

Calming Corners said...

Nice Nailpolish... UM YOU ARE ENGAGED..yes please do tell. Much congrats to you honey! So so happy for you. Um, your new post. How to seal the deal with Mr. Right :)

xo,
CC

BonafideLatina~ said...

I'm so glad to see you back at it on the blog...people missed you! :)

valerie said...

Make that 101 emails! Keep me posted valerielvazquez@gmail.com

Debra Howard said...

Oooooooooooo those are pretty. I need to go get some. Putting them on my shopping list.
Debbie

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...