DE's Got News & Global Goddess Lip Veil Obsession & Slumdog too!

Hey guys, how was your V-day? Mine was nothing short of amazing. Mr. DE and I got engaged in what was one of the most beautiful proposals ever. I'm so excited! If you want details, please e-mail me. :-)

But let’s get back to beauty. That night, I had on the most gorgeous new lip gloss by one of my favorite brands Golden Goddess. The brand was started by Shaline Vadhera and you know how much DE loves supporting women businesses. Well her Moroccan Golden Goddess Lip Veil in Cardamon is one of my new fave lip glosses. (It will now hold a special place in my heart because I was wearing it when Mr. DE proposed).

Photobucket

My lips had this gorgeous golden but neutral shiny tint to them and they felt so moisturized without any stickiness at all. My lips really looked so beautiful, and the color goes so well with my bronze skin. This also contain SPF 15 which is always great! I love this.

Have you tried Global Goddess products?

Oh so after that, Mr. DE and I saw Slumdog Millionare. First of all, the actress Frida Pinto is so stunning, she takes my breath away. Second of all, that’s such a great love story. Ahh, **drooling over Jamal saying “She is my destiny.”**

Photobucket

Have you seen Slumdog?

Hugs,

DE

15 comments:

The Crafty Nanny said...

CONGRATS!!!! :)

Wes said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'm SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'll be emailing you ;-)

MakeupByRenRen said...

OMG congrats! i'm so excited for you, ahhh!!!

A_Alvarez said...

Oh WOW!!! Congratulations DE :) What a special special V-day!

A_Alvarez said...

Oh also where can you purchase Global Goddess products?

Product Junkie Diva said...

BIG CONGRATS to you both...awwww can't wait for wedding pics :-).
I have not seen slumdog.
PJD

Sistastrong said...

Congratulations DE!!!!

Sistastrong said...

Congratulations DE!!!!

Tami said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSS!

Mischo Beauty said...

Congratulations Girly!!!! OMG, please share the details! I'm emailing you now. :)

Anonymous said...

first of all, yes, "slumdog" was AMAZING, second, congrats on your engagement and third i have a gloss you have to try! i recently discovered spicy sienna natural shine lip gloss by sally hansen natural beauty. it is smooth, moisturizing and smells like grapefruit! and it's super affordable: $8!!!

BonafideLatina~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm a definitely late but work has been crazy loco for me...I'm super excited for you and that is so cute you guys went to see SlumDog after :)

Will be emailing YOU! :)

QUE BONITO ES QUERER!

Phyllis Bourne said...

OMIGOD! Congratulations!

I'm thrilled for you!

Charlene said...

CONGRATULATIONS...I KNOW IT"S LATE! But still I am soo happy for you!!!

Natakue said...

i'm crazy late but congrats!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...