FOOD FOR BEAUTY

Photobucket


As you guys know I’m a big believer in beauty beginning from within. I’ve been incorporating Kimberly Snyder’s green smoothie in to my regimen ever since we met. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, please click here. Anyway, I want to start something on Tuesdays called food for beauty. This is where I tell you about a specific food that you can use for beauty benefits. Let’s start with salmon.
I love Salmon, especially honey glazed. Yumm. I make a great one. But salmon has amazing hair benefits as well. It’s loaded with Omega 3 oils, that are so incredibly beneficial to your hair and skin, and it has protein which your hair needs to grow. Dr. Nicholas Perricone also says that Alaskan Salmon will keep you looking young (he eats it for breakfast every morning). I think it’s working though. I got carded again yesterday after trying to buy a lotto ticket.)

Do you love salmon?

Want to share a good salmon recipe?

Do you eat salmon for beauty?

1 comments:

CC said...

I love salmon.

I make a salmon salad with raw ranch it is sooooo good. I throw blueberries in there at times too.

I love it but it is a great bonus that it is great for your skin!
xo,
CC

Love your videos you are a great reporter!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...