Biore Dual Fusion-Moisturizer

Photobucket

A struggling reporter, doesn’t make a lot of money. So I have to be very selective where my money goes. However, when it comes to beauty, if I find something that I believe works wonders, I’ll work over time to get it. A good example is my Jan Marini Vitamin C Serum. That product has changed my skin, and I will never ever be without it. Anyway, sometimes I get lucky, and find fantastic products that are very affordable. My new find is Biore’s Dual Fusion moisturizer & spf 30. This product has two pumps, one for the moisturizer, and one for the spf. You pump them out at the same time, and then apply to the skin. The consistency is very lightweight, not thick at all. My skin is never ever greasy with this, but it’s also very hydrating, plus with the spf 30, this is great. And the price of this is a steal, only $14.99. This is definitely a beauty logic approved item.


Have you tried this moisturizer?

Want to share some of your inexpensive fabulous products?


Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...