Hey Guys!

Hey Guys! I've been MIA for the past week. I apologize. My schedule is crazy! Trying to be a superstar is insane. But I wanted to give you a heads up on a few things. I'll be revamping this site soon, making it prettier, adding some more videos, as well as adding some cooking topics (you guys didnt know i was a little dominican chef on the side, lol)as well as some other interesting topics. Also,for those who live in New York area, Reaction salon in Queens is opening a new location this weekend (i reviewed them before), and all beautylogic readers can get their hair wash/set for $18.00. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT CHELA AT 718-974-5048. Just bring this with you.

Anyway, next week, we're talking to a major make-up artist, also, I reviewed that Anti-Frizz product that everyone seems to be raving about, and other beauty topics.
I hope all of you have a great weekend.

Lots of love,

DE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the hair tonic? We are all really looking forward to the recipe and video. Please....

CC said...

Excited to see it all. Keep up the great work love!

xo,
CC

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...