L'OREAL EXTRA VOLUME COLLAGENE MASCARA

Photobucket

Lately, I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the amazing amount of quality products that are coming from my drugstore. I’m finding so many gems for such affordable priEces, it’s exciting! Yippee, My latest treasure is my L’oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara. I’m sure you’ve seen the advertisements with Eva Longoria looking so gorgeus. Anyway, I recently got the chance to try this product and I was so pleasantly surprised. The results of this are fantastic, not only does this give my lashes amazing length, but a massive amount of volume as well. I can even reach those hard to reach inner corner lashes with this. After using, my lashes are thick, fabulous, and so lengthened, this will definitely be a staple in my collection.

Have you tried this product?

Do you love it?

Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Yes drugstores rock! :)
This sounds like a great product!!! :)
I've been hooked on Maybelline's Stiletto Mascara which is great but will try this one after my Stiletto is gone :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...