Duri 2010 Paparazzi Collection

Spring and summer are my absolute favorite part of the year. I love the warm weather, the bright clothes we can wear, and the gorgeous polish colors that are released this time of year. Duri’s 2010 Paparazzi collection delivers some beautiful shades this time around. With this collection, they wanted to break away from traditional spring pastels and red. This collection includes opalescent purples, metallic oranges,  green and magenta shades. Here are three shades from the collection:


Duri Divas Only


This reminds me a lot of Zoya’s Adina. A gorgeous duochrome purple.


Duri Limo Ride


Probably my favorite color, on tan skinned, looks radiant. A really pretty copper/orange mix.

Duri Oscar Party


This is definitely a bright green. If you’re into green polishes, (I am sometimes) this one is for you.



My fave color is definitely Limo Ride.   Duri polishes are Phthalate free. (STAY AWAY FROM PHTHALATES IF YOU ARE PREGNANT.)

What's your fave color in this collection?


Hugs,

De

**product provided by company for editorial review. 

1 comments:

Nurse Ellaine said...

Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary! I have been a lurker in this blog for awhile now.. and i really love your posts about hair! again, congrats and happy birthday to youuuu! :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...