ILA DUSK PERSONAL ALARM Protect Yourself!



This is a pretty serious topic girlies, but  this is a product that I think all women should be aware of. Yesterday I found out that a woman had been attacked in Central Park. I live two blocks away from Central Park and when the night is beautiful, I like to walk through the park to get home. Not safe especially since I get out of work after 10:30pm, but usually the park is still  packed with people. However, after finding out about this attack, I may not ever walk through the park again at night. Anyway, I was sent something called the Ila Dusk a few months ago. I never thought about it, until yesterday, and now I’m carrying it as well as ordering one for my mom. This is a stylish alarm that you can carry with you on your bag or tote, and if you feel that you are in danger, you pull out the chain. Once the chain is pulled out, HOLY CRAP, the woman's scream that emits out of this itty bitty device, is unbelievably loud and scary. It’s designed to disorient an attacker, and believe me, this will not only disorient an attacker, but will scare the heck out of them too.

I tested it yesterday in Central Park. (Hey I wanted to make sure it worked!) And the scream was deafening, but it caught the attention of many people who ran to see what was going on, and a police man, who was not amused when I told him that I had to personally test this product out in order to post it on my site. After screaming at me for 5 minutes, I began to tell him that pregnancy kind of made me forgetful, and all was forgiven. Here is my only gripe with the product, you have to pull the pin back in it to stop the sound but if you lose the pin, the scream will go on for 10 minutes. Believe me, you don’t want to hear this scream for 10 minutes.

Anyway, I’m giving one away on this site.
Just send an email saying “DE, I need the Ila Dusk to Protect myself.”
Winner gets announced on Wed.

Anyway, for more info on this product visit http://www.ilasecurity.com/

7 comments:

valerie said...

DE, I need the Ilya Dusk to Protect myself.”

mads mom said...

DE, I need the Ilya Dusk to Protect myself.

Tiffany said...

DE, I need the Ilya Dusk to Protect myself.

Ms. G said...

DE, I need the Ilya Dusk to Protect myself.

Jess said...

DE, I need the Ila Dusk to Protect myself.”

Sonee said...

DE, I need the Ila Dusk to Protect myself.

Heidi said...

DE- I need the Ilya Dusk for my DAUGHTER who lives in NYC. She just moved into a studio apt and I want her to be safe!multimm

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...