Maternity Photo Rec-Jessica Lavoie NYC

                                                   My Maternity Photo

Throughout my pregnancy, I’ve gotten many maternity photos taken of Mr. De and I. None of them have really wowed me... until now. (I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to pics.)   Jessica Lavoie is a photographer who has been a plus size model for over thirteen years, but photography is her passion and she is now pursuing it full force. I read about her on a blog that I read a lot http://www.georgiegirlnyc.com/ and decided that I wanted to contact her. Photography can be very nerve-racking. If you’re not comfortable with your photographer, your pics will come out looking crappy. Jessica has this calm, and sweet presence about her. You instantly love her, and as she was photographing me, I’d never felt so comfortable. I also noticed what an amazing eye she had. She was asking me to do so many poses and things that other photographers hadn’t asked me to do before. She knows what works!  (I guess that’s from being a model herself.) Anyway the finished product was great and I was really pleased with her work.

.


I've only posted two of the pics. But, if you’re looking for a great maternity photographer, please contact Jessica Lavoie, she is beyond amazing.  I will also be using her for my baby pics and can't wait to post them as well.


Hugs,

DE

23 comments:

the beautynista said...

Lookin' good girl! FAB pics...

Sophie said...

They look great, really cute! xx

http://sophiesaddiction.blogspot.com

MsFarrah said...

you look absolutely gorgeous!!!

Makeup On A Budget said...

You look gorgeous!!!! Congrats :)

Rania said...

those are gorgeous photos! Love them. Good luck with the bebe!

Lakish said...

Gorgeous! Pregnancy really agrees with you!

BonafideLatina~ said...

Loves it!!!

Georgie Girl said...

You look so beautiful! And these shots are fantastic! So glad it all worked out for you.

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful!!! she did an amazing job. thanx for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

OMG DE you are stunning!

Ms. G said...

Beautiful pics DE!

Nandoism™ said...

wow, what a knock out! work it mama!

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous.

Natakue said...

Wow! DE you look beautiful! I'm glad you found such a great photographer.

satin doll said...

Your pics are gorgeous! You look so beautiful!

Mischo Beauty said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

justicefighter said...

Wow DE!!! These pics look good!!

Maxiel-Karolina said...

Estas radiante mujer! love the pictures =)

Charlene said...

beautiful honey!!!! absolutely beautiful!

Lora said...

Wow! Those came out great!

CC said...

Breathtakingly beautiful!!!

xo,
CC

Wes said...

Wow, these are the best pregnancy photos I've ever seen - You look gorgeous darling :-)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...