ORIGINS ZERO OIL CLEANSER

Hey girls, How was the weekend? Did you do anything fun? I returned some shoes at Zara, and found a really cute dress at TJ Maxx and then I walked around the city with the bestest while Lil Man hung out with my mother in law. Nothing like walking around NYC with your bestest, and just talking.

Anyway, the temps in New York have been blazing. I believe this is the hottest summer on record. During these last few months,  with the sun pounding down on my face, I can get incredibly oily so any product that says they can stop the oil, is a welcome addition to my beauty regime. Step in Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser. A cleanser that contains ingredients like Saw Palmetto and Mint. The Saw Palmetto is apparently supposed to clear the skin and the Mint supposed to cool it down. In the morning I wash my face with this. It’s a thick gel consistency. Many products that claim to control oil will leave your face a tight, dry mess, but not this one. My face wasn’t tight at all. After this I apply my moisturizer, and foundation and head out. It took a good few hours before I began to see a shine to my skin. Now in the hot blazing sun, I’m usually seeing oil within a couple of minutes. All in all, I’d say this cleanser works pretty well.

How do you control oil during the summer months?

What did you do this weekend?

Anything fun?

Hugs,

2 comments:

Nikia said...

I've been eyeballing this at Origins for weeks now. Love their cleaners, I may have to try it!

TheFabChick said...

I get very shiny, I must try this.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...