ZOYA WICKED COLLECTION IS WICKEDLY BEAUTIFUL




Zoya has done it again with their Wicked collection. As usual the colors are vibrant, long lasting, and just beautiful. You girls know how I feel about Zoya polishes.  Let me introduce you to the Zoya Fall Wicked Collection. Click on pics to enlarge.

Zoya Karina

Honestly, red polish is what you’ll usually find on me, and this is one of my faves. A deep red with shimmer. Just Beautiful


Zoya Cheryl

This is a brownish color with metallic copper microglitter. I have never worn a brown color but I can definitely see myself wearing this over and over again.

Zoya Kym


Kym is another red, this time with golden flecks. Gorgeous!


Zoya Julieann

A royal purple with gorgeous flecks of purple shimmer. I love this color. Oh so beautiful!

Zoya Edyta

A beautiful green with golden shimmer. I thought I was out of my green nail polish stage but not since getting my hands on this. Love it and will def wear over and over again.

Zoya Carrie Ann

Another beautiful shade of red-a little brighter than the others. This is currently on my toes.

Love them all

What’s your favorite color in this collection?

Hugs
DE

1 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey De
Edyta is really cute!!!
PJD

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...