Tarte ReCreate Silicone Free Primer

Primer is a must have in my beauty regime. When I was pregnant though, I was very critical of primers, and needed to find one that wasn’t too fragranced, or loaded with chemicals. Step In, Tarte’s Recreate Silicone Free Primer with Wrinkle Rewind. I’m  a sucker for anything that says  that it can decrease wrinkles (although I don’t have any yet).


When using this primer, I definitely did notice that my pores were minimized and my foundation appliction was a lot smoother than normal. This primer contains jojoba oil, algae extract, vitamin E, and peat extract. All products that are nourishing to the skin. Although I love what this product does contain, I love even more what it doesn’t contain. This is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium laryl sulfate, synthetic dyes or fragrance.

Have you tried Tarte’s Recreate Silicone Free Primer?

What were your thoughts?

Also, Tarte is having an amazing Friends & Family sale on their site- 40% off today.

GET ON IT!

Hugs, 

DE

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

This sounds GREAT!!

Quick question since it is summertime and although today in NYC weather wise it is great but on the days that it was 90s and very humid what brand do you recommend for foundation? I have the Teint Idole which I love but when it's too hot that makes me look a hot mess...do you use any nonliquid foundations that you can recommend? THX!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...