Maybelline Winners & Weekend Updates & What's coming up this week!

Hey loves, I'm so sorry I forgot to post winners of Maybelline falsies and lipgloss yesterday. Lil Man has been keeping me up lately. His teeth are killing him at night, so when he naps during the day, usually I blog, but lately I've been napping too. Anyway, the 5 winners according to Random.org were


the Fab Chick
Yasmin Perez
Jamie (Rural Glamour)
MissMandii
Clariza

If you didn't win, no worries, We're working with many brands to make sure you do soon.

If you won, you must send me an email within 3 days (usually I say 2 but since I was late, I'll say 3)
or I will give this to someone else.

As for my birthday weekend, it was great.

Hubby got me a great cake


And we went to dinner at La Esquina. If you're ever in NYC, La Esquina is a really fun spot. Outside it looks like a crappy taco stand, but then when you walk in, you go downstairs, through a kitchen, and inside you'll find a gorgeous restaurant.
darnit I hate how thin my eyebrows are!

The next day we spent it in the city too, walking around and eating at Casa La Femme (amazing Egyptian restaurant), but then I saw this picture. Hubby and I  had a disagreement on who this was in the drawing.



All in all a good birthday weekend. Hey you only turn 21 once right? (well in my case way more than once, lol)

This week here's what's coming:
Milani's Haute Lipglosses are amazing and only available in July and at CVS(reviewing them tomorrow, but look at these teaser swatches so far)


 Sonia Kashuk's new bronzer (at only 9.99 this is a steal!)
Peter Lamas Wheatgrass shampoo
My new favorite cleansers,
Tamsen Fadal (founder of the love consultants) gives you girls dating advice.
Lil man hits 13 months,
and more
FYI, I'm only 7 subscribers away from a 1000 on Youtube. Once I reach a 1000, I'll post a new video. Can you please subscribe. I'll love you forever. http://www.youtube.com/user/Beautylogicblog

Thanks,

Milly

1 comments:

MD said...

I'm watching your youtube video on relationship advice, and am loving it!! Would you please give us any more pointers you've found worked for you?? I will be subscribing!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...