Weekend Updates & New Maybelline winners

Hey loves, how was your weekend. Mine was pretty fun. I did a lot of reading. I love to read books on beauty. It's a bit of an obsession. Here are some that i read and re-read on Saturday.

Sunday I was thinking about buying a cat. One of them really caught my eye.
But then I remembered that I would be the one taking care of it. So I nixed that idea real quick.
Then I headed to brunch with Lil Man. I was so worried he'd make a scene. But,  I was shocked at how well he behaved.

By the way, I had the best Strawberry cheesecake ever at this place called Oceans 81. It was so delicious.

All in all a fun week.

Since I was late with announcing the winners of the Maybelline auction, I gave the winners almost 5 days to come forward, but sadly only 3 did (which is interesting because the 2 that didn't come forward are subcribers to the site,)  I have to pick 2 others:

Winners are:
justicefighter1913
gg

Please send email within 2 days or I'll have to give this to someone else.

Thanks,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...