Mr.Milly Rec: Organic Pharmacy Deep Cleansing Face Wash

Ladies, Mr. Milly is back. He's recommending a new cleanser for the man in your life. Just an FYI: Mr. Milly is a man who takes very good care of himself.


"Hey Ladies, nice to talk to you again. When Milly asked me to review this product, I was a little hesitant. I’ve been using the same cleanser for years, and I’m a creature of habit so I don’t like too much change, but since I can't say no to Milly, I figured I would try it once and then go back to my other cleanser.  When it comes to my skin, I’m really careful about it, especially what I put on my face, just because I have sensitive skin. I liked that this doesn’t contain preservatives, colourants, fragrances or petrochemicals. It has Aloe, Green Tea and Seaweed to remove dirt, and impurities. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now, and I like how my skin feels after, really clean, but without tightness or dryness.  It’s a gel like consistency, and it has an herbal smell to it. At first, I was a little put off by the scent, but got used to it after a while.Anyway, I actually ended up liking it, and would recommend it for the man in your life.


Thanks,

Mr. Milly"

Thank you Mr. Milly. FYI: I helped Mr. Milly be a little more descriptive with this post. His original version was :

"Hey Ladies,

I really liked this cleanser. 
You should get it.

Thanks,

Mr. Milly"

He just started this blogging thing, don't judge him. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL too funny, love these posts. The problem with my husband is getting him to use ANYTHING! He's convinces using something (anything!) will break him out, so all he does is shower and splash water on his face. His poor skin will be a wreck when he's older :(

Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

haha. So funny.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...