Oasis Spa-Timeless Facial Review




You girls know how I feel about my facials.They are a necessity in my anti-aging arsenal. Now don’t think I always go out and get facials, not true! I’ve actually given myself some of the best facials ever, and yes, although I do  love to pamper myself, I also love getting pampered as well. Step in Oasis Spa. I was invited to review their Timeless Facial recently, and, this facial is definitely worth talking about. When I arrived at the spa, I was led to the ladies lounge where I changed into a comfortable robe and slippers. I then waited for my esthetician Lizzie in the serenity room. After about five minutes  Lizzie arrived. Lizzie and I got to talking and she informed me that she has been an esthetician for 18 years. That was shocking because she looked close to 18 herself. She told me her anti aging secret: frequent facials. When we got into the room she began by analyzing my skin, and began working her magic. She cleansed my face with Cosmedix Benefit Clean Cleanser then she used an exfoliant, then the extraction began. Such a gentle extraction! There was a lot more steps to the facial, but I won't bore you with them. All I have to say the facial was amazing, and unbelievably relaxing. Honestly, what I loved  the most was while I had the mask on, she applied these warm gloves to my hands, and then gave me the most luxurious hand and foot massage ever. I never wanted the massage to end. This was easily the best massage I've ever had while getting a facial. When I was finished, I was left with not only gorgeous glowing skin, but I felt as if all my stress had been melted away. And since Lil Man hasn't been sleeping well lately, that's a lot of stress!

I highly recommend Oasis spa, especially the Timeless facial with Lizzie. 

I actually am booking an appointment for my mom soon. 

Hugs,

Milly

Service provided for editorial consideration. However, you girls should know by now, If I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t have posted it.

Oasis on Park
1 Park Avenue
between 32nd & 33rd Streets
212.254.7722


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Can you share a link or address?

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Love your blog! I'm following, check out my page :-)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...