Black 15 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner & Winner of Glossybox




When it comes to hair, you girls know, Milly does not PLAY! Remember when I named mine. Hair products have to be exceptionally great for me to talk about them. Linette (that's my hair) is  highlighted now, so I can really tell if a product is crap or if it actually works. I've been testing out black 15 in 1 hair shampoo/conditioner for about a month and a half now, and these products (although expensive) actually do a pretty great job. I love the whole concept of black 15 in 1. They say you're only supposed to wash your hair twice a week, and that's exactly what I do.  I never wash my hair more-never! (Well except if I'm at the pool or beach.) The fact is over-washing your hair will lead to dry, un shiny, brittle, over-stripped, hair. Two times a week is enough, mamas, and any hairstylist will tell you that.  A few things Milly loves about this product: 1) Doesn't contain sulfates or parabens 2) contains panthenol b5 which adds shine (and boy does it! my highlighted hair looks insanely shiny after I use this.) 3) Contains Argan oil, and sunflower seed extract.  The key to this product is that it's supposed to maintain your hair for a while, so you only have to wash it twice a week. The shampoo is excellent, leaves my hair very soft and although the conditioner is kind of thick, it does a great job of detangling, smoothing it down, but not weighing it down.  Just an fyi, if you don't want your hair to be heavy or weighed down, never ever use conditioner near your scalp.  I only use conditioner mid hair and down. The scent of these products are not overwhelming at all. After rinsing the product you no longer smell them. After blowdrying or rollersetting your hair, you'll have serious body,  bounce and shine. Both the conditioner and shampoo get an A. These would probably get an A+ if I loved the price, but for me $20.00 for a shampoo and $20.00 for a conditioner is a lot.

Find out more about Black 15 in 1 here. 

PS: I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I'm now working on the October issue of Cosmo for Latinas which is going to be AMAZING and prepping for a new segment so I've been a little crazed.

What's your favorite hair products for the summer?

The tarte giveaway winner has not come forward yet. if they haven't come forward by Monday will have to pick someone else. However, winner of glossybox according to Random.org is Airess Coleman. I'm having a great giveaway next week in honor of my bday so stay tuned! woohoo. 



Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner! I have seen such great reviews for the Black 15 in 1 products but, the price is indeed a bit to much for the quantity. On the other hand the product does perform as it says, so I'm guess the price is not bad.

Al said...

Great post, Milly, I love reading your blog! and you always look so pretty no matter what beauty products you use! I also have recently discovered Black 15 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I absolutely love them! my hair looks so much healthy and shiny now, I receive a lot of compliments! The only con is the price..yes (( but I now buy it from this place http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/black-15-in-1.html They offer 10% discount on all black 15 in 1 products and shipping is super fast! I don't know for how long they are going to have this promotion, so I stock up! :) Highly recommend black 15 in 1 products to everyone!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...