It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Review =Must have!



When it comes to blushes, Tarte Amazonian Clay blush has my heart. With their longevity, ant-aging ingredients, rich pigment, and massive amount of shades, I'm in love. I'm so in love, I own every single one of them.  No blush has ever come close- until now. See, I recently got introduced to It Cosmetics Vitality Blush Cheek Stain, and can I just say, it was love at first application.  This product is so brilliant because it applies as a regular blush, but once it's on your face, the finish is more of a natural looking  stain. I received three shades for consideration: Pretty in Peony (my favorite), Radiant in Rose, and Magical Muave. Click below to read my review and see pretty in peony on my cheeks.


Did I mention that these cheek blush stains are waterproof? I went to the pool yesterday with this on, and after swimming six laps (I'm not a good swimmer-that's all i can do! ) I got out and my blush was still going strong. The pigment in these are insane as well. You really need a light hand, but if you purchase this blush, It Cosmetics sends you a fantastic brush to apply! The brush by itself could easily cost 30 bucks or more. It's bristles are soft, but the brush  is  curved-perfect for such a pigmented product.



 What I also love about these blushes: they also contain anti-aging ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate, Jojoba, Aloe, Seaweed Extract, green tea and white tea. And if you have lines on your beautiful face,  no worries, it doesn't contain talc so it wont cling to fine lines or wrinkles. They are also, paraben free, non comedogenic and hypoallergenic.  In short, these are a must have. I'm obsessed. Check out my swatches:

Pretty in Peony (a pink coral) Radiant in Rose (pink berry) Magical in Muave  (plum muave)

Here's a pic of me with Pretty in Peony



I highly recommend these. For the pigment, longevity, fact that you get a natural flush to the cheeks, and they last forever, and they contain antiaging ingredients,  these are an A+.  I almost forgot, you also get a brush if you purchase. What could be better???

You can purchase them here

How was your weekend?

Mine was pretty mellow. Caught up on a lot of work, and hung out with family (most important thing on earth), and practiced for a few segments I have coming up. 
 If you haven't entered my glossybox/Tarte QVC giveaway, enter today. I"m announcing winner tonight. You can find out more about that giveaway on BeautyLogicBlog Facebook.

FYI: Please watch VH1's Single Ladies tonight. My bestest Cassie Freeman makes her debut. I'm so excited. Cassie is a great example that your dreams can come true if you believe in yourself1



Hugs,

Milly

5 comments:

Shades Beyond said...

Ah! I've been looking for a new blush to try out and this looks amazing. I love that it comes with a brush because I need a new one anyway! Thanks for sharing.
Huma

Shades Beyond said...

Ah! I'm so happy you shared this. I've been looking for a new blush to try because I'm bored with my staple Nars Torrid. This product looks amazing and I love that it comes with a brush, because I need a new one anyway! Yay!

Unknown said...

This is why I love your blog... I feel like we're beauty soul sisters. LOL. I saw It Cosmetics on QVC recently and became interested. I wanted to see more reviews before I bought anything. If you say that these are just as good as Tarte's blushes, then I must try them. Thanks for the review!

beautylogicblog said...

@huma omg, I'm so obsessed with these. I can't wait till they have more color selections. Right now they only have three.

@tiffany yay beauty soul sisters. I love that. Thanks so much for reading. means a lot.

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to check these out, along with the Tarte blushes. I've been looking for one that will show up without looking clownish; you and I have similar coloring so I think these might work!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...