New Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream Review & Birthday Weekend Updates

Hey loves,




How was your weekend? My birthday weekend was pretty amazing, but for now let's talk beauty because I am so excited about the new fall Too Faced La Creme Color Color Drenched Lip Creams. Lipsticks are quickly becoming my thing this summer. I used to never wear lipsticks. I was all about glosses. But no more! The new  Too Faced Lip Creams are just that:  insanely creamy lipsticks that are super rich, so hydrating (these feel almost like lip balms), pretty pigmented, and contain anti-aging ingredients. Too Faced sent over two shades for me to test, Coral Crush (OMG, you girls know I love a good coral) and Nude Beach ( a color suited for every girl). Click below to see swatches, and read about my  birthday weekend.





Too Faced Lip Cream Nude Beach -a perfect nude with a hint of pink. These also boast a glossy finish. Love them.

Too Faced Lip Cream Coral Fire-I've talked about my love of corals countless times on this site. Coral is just my favorite color. Although I love red corals, this is more of a pink coral, but I still adored it.


I notice with the Coral Crush and Nude Beach, I really only needed to swipe once  to have full coverage on the lips. However, my qualm with these: They don't really last too long. Maybe three hours if  I"m lucky. GRRRRR

Left: Coral Crush Right Nude Beach


All in all, I still like these. The price isn't bad either at $21.00. Also, they have 16 colors available. Go get them!

How was your weekend?

Mine was pretty great. Sunday was my 21st bday. I've been twenty one forever. Ha! My day started off so awesome My family came over to celebrate. Mr. Milly was on a business trip and I had already celebrated with a few friends during the week, so honestly on my birthday, I was just going to work on some stuff for the blog, and Cosmo for Latinas.  I didn't expect to see Mr. Milly till Tuesday. However, he walked in at about 4pm to surprise me. Best surprise ever!!! We went to my fave restaurant Miss. Lillys. Love the food in this place.

Isn't Mr. Milly handsome? lol

I was then  reunited with my bestest, Cassie.
Make sure you guys tune into VH1's show Single Ladies on July 15. Cassie has joined the cast and that's when she makes her debut.


And then I went to the Boom Boom Room in NYC, so fun. They had a live performance and the guy started dancing on the bar. Hilarious



We then ended the night at one of my fave Egyptian spots Casa La Femme. Great food, and hookah. Unfortunately, my pics are way too dark. Anyway, I  had an amazing bday. Will be having a giveaway soon with a bag of beauty goodies. So Excited!!!

How was your weekend?

Did you guys do anything fun?


Hugs,

Milly



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my the Nude beach is so pretty. You wear it well Milly :)

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Milly! Glad you had a great day... I was just looking at these Too Faced lipsticks last night. Never tried anything from them but these look great. Their BB cream also looks interesting...

BonafideLatina~ said...

Love the colors of the Too Faced lipsticks!!! Will be getting them :)

You look FAB in the pics..Happy Belated!

I love SINGLE LADIES! Will def be sure to check out the episode with Cassie...

Lavendar said...

Happy Birthday Milly! Sounds like you had a blast. 21 for life! LOL

Ronnique said...

Happy belated birthday Milly!!!

May this 21st ;-D year of life be one of the best ever!

Queen

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Milly!!! I totally forgot to add it in my first comment. #JulyBorn

Maryam Maquillage said...

Milly you look gorgeous darling!! Those colors are perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...