Roomie Rec=L’oreal Vive Pro Conditioning Gloss Treatment

Photobucket

My roommate wanted me to let you mammas know about this “fantastic product” that she’s been using. I received this a while ago, but because I only use natural shampoo/conditioners, I allowed her to give it a whirl. She loved loved loved this! My roomie has dyed blonde type 4a hair that suffers from a lot of breakage and damage. She described saturating her hair with this, and leaving it in for about 20 minutes. When she washed it out, her hair was left soft, smooth and so easy to comb. She couldn’t believe it. When she did her roller set, it was much easier to do, and after she took her hair out of the rollers, she claims the shine was unlike anything she’d seen before with absolutely no frizz. She was happy with this hair product (which is rare for her). If you don’t do the natural shampoo/conditioners like I do, this may be something to look at.

What conditioning treatment do you use to keep your hair glistening?


Hugs,

DE

7 comments:

Wes said...

Hey I was going to try it myself too but lately I've also been only using natural hair products.
oh and btw- we missed you last week chica!

MakeupByRenRen said...

i love l'oreal nature's therapy mega moisture conditioner...the one in the BIG tub...you can only find it at beauty supply stores though cuz it's a pro product...but it does the job!

i also started using giovanni shampoo because of you...and then i picked up their leave in conditioner...i put just a little on my ends and the middle portion of my hair (avoiding my scalp cuz i used too much last time) and my hair feels fab!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I use Aveda damage remedy and also the dry remedy they are awesome sulfate free lines that really make my hair shine...
It is based on natural ingredients.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I've only used Pantene's condiitoner. I'm not sure the exact name. But I'm definitely up for trying something new! I'm glad your roomie tried it out for us! :-)

Calming Corners said...

My hair was feeling like brillo esp the front and I tried everything.... But I went back to an oldie but goodie for a couple of weeks and it is back in shape. Some good old cholestrol plus with shea butter and mango.

Aveda is great too but my money is on a diet right now.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Hi DE! This sounds like a good buy...hmmm but Im also trying to stick to natural products. The Aveda Damage remedy that product junkie diva is recommending sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

Does this shampoo really works for extremely dry hairs?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...