Essie makes you Good to Go!

Has this ever happened to you? You’re running late to an event, but you must must must get a manicure beforehand! You run to the salon, wait your turn, get your manicure (all while looking at the clock). The manicurist tells you to allow your nails to dry but you just don’t have the time. You got to go! You rush out, trying to do everything without messing up your nails but by the time you arrive at the event, your fresh manicure is smudged, and just ugly. You try to hide those fingers, but you know everyone is staring at them. As soon as the event is over, you rush home, whip out the nail polish remover and get to work taking off the remnants of the polish.
That always used to happen to me. I always seem to be in a rush and always wait for the last minute to get my nails done. Seriously, by the time I had left the manicurist chair and gone to my destination, my nails were always a hot mess! But, Essie as usual, thought of a solution for messy mommas like me.

Introducing the Essie’s Good to Go Patented top coat

Photobucket

This is the best thing for getting a smudge-free and long lasting manicure. After putting this on, my nails are completely dry almost instantly and are left with a great glossy finish. No smudges or messed up nails at all. This is the perfect solution for chicks who are always on the run like me, and who just hate waiting in the salon for their nails to dry or just don’t have the time for all that!

Have you tried this top coat?

www.essiecosmetics.com

Hugs,

DE

DE

6 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

I have not tried this product but I do use the sally hansen shea butter nail spray which basically does the same thing- LOVE IT.
I recently read about a new nail product that will REMOVE the smudge...how cool is that? I need to try it ASAP.
PJD

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I've never tried their top coat, but all of their regular polishes are EXCELLENT!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

how ya been sister

Just_Wondering said...

I have this Top Coat thanks to you DE and it does dry very quickly and as PJD stated I also couple it with shea butter nail spray and its perfect!

justme said...

is this better than poshe?

Mischo Beauty said...

I need this! I've been doing my own nails lately and usually just sit and wait forever for them to dry. I'm definitely picking this up the next time I'm at the beauty supply!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...