Essie Fall Line=Truly Divine

You ladies know how much I loves polishes, but I sure do love me some Essie polish!!!!
The colors stay forever, and they're always so darn beautiful and unique. The names always crack me up too. Here is Essie’s new collection for the fall which is just a gorgeous array of rich elegant reds to deep luscious purples!

Forever Young- I love Essie’s red polishes. They are so damn sexy. This is a Fiery Tango Red.
Photobucket

Lacy Not Racy-A gorgeous Velvet Burgundy. Looks fab on my toes!
Photobucket

Big Spender-Wooh Big Spender! A gorgeous reddish violet.
Photobucket

No Boundaries-A Juicy and Passionate Plum.
Photobucket

Swept off my Feet-One of my favorite colors. A gorgeous seductive muave color.
Photobucket

Tomboy No More – A dark Red currant Truffle.

Photobucket

Well here we go again. BeautyLogic & Essie are partnering to give two of my readers the entire fall collection. Just send an e-mail to Beautylogicblog@yahoo.com with the subject line being "DE, Stop being Greedy, Make me an Essie Goddess." Contest runs till Thursday 8/7/2008 and winner gets announced on Friday.

What's your favorite polish in the fall collection?

What's your favorite Essie polish ever?

Hugs,

DE

20 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i've never tried an essie polish before :( but next time i get myself to the mall to a trade secret or wherever you find them, i will!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i like the lacy not racy and the tomboy no more. they would look good on hands and feets and i typically like neutrals on the toes

Product Junkie Diva said...

The colors are so pretty. I don't have my favorite Essie color on hand but it is like a dark wine....very pretty.
Essie is great.
Thanks
PJD

Anonymous said...

Loving No Boundaries & Swept Off My Feet . DE, your nails look gorgeous btw!

Anonymous said...

My favorite nail polish is Tomboy No More. I have lately been into that vampy red color, something I will definitely rocking this fall. It will make a statement with everything I will be wearing. But then red, (especially a dark red), always does.
My absolute favorite nail polish is China Doll. It screams me, and goes so well with my brown skin.

justme said...

i am super excited about the new opi collection (something France). i was going to get rebel yell from Nars but i may get a few opi's for the same price. i have this darling nude beige color from essie that i love but i am at work and the name escapes me. these all look so beautiful, you make me want to buy them all!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

My favorite color for the fall line would be Lacy not Racy!! Believe it or not, I've never worn red on my nails or toes before, but maybe I'll try it this season.

My favorite Essie color of all time is Mod Squad and It's Delicate!

Roselyn said...

Whoa...Big Spender is looking wayy too fab for me to pass up! I've been a fan of Clutch Me If You Can, Baby's Breath, & Guchi Muchi Puchi forever! I may just have to enter that contest!

Zoe said...

I am a big lover of pink polishes so my favorite from Essie's Fall collection is Big Spender. My all time favorite is Mod Squad; a medium pink with pow!

beautylogicblog said...

I love all the essie colors too mamas.

Calming Corners said...

I have never used Essie. I really like the dark wine.

Anonymous said...

I love the FOREVER YOUNG from the fall line and CASTAWAY is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Adora-Ball is my favorite. Essie is my weakness. You are really good at painting your nails, too.

Anonymous said...

I've been using Essie's California Coral all summer but I love all of the new shades for Fall especially Big Spender and Swept off my Feet!

Couture Carrie said...

Wow! What beautiful shades . . .

I am still a devotee of Chanel's Vamp & Black Satin; also loving navy and brown for fall!

xoxox,
CC

chloe said...

I think Mademoiselle is my favorite because it goes with so many things! Big Spender from the fall line looks lovely too!

BonafideLatina~ said...

These color are gorgeous!!! Love them! Need to go get these asap!!

Been MIA thx to work lately but great post as usual!

BonafideLatina

Phyllis Bourne said...

I'm going to have to hunt Big Spender down. I love violet hues for nails and lips!

beautylogicblog said...

Bonafide, glad to see all is well. Hugs, DE

Mischo Beauty said...

I want EVERY color! LOL! They ALL look good on you- of course! :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...