Keep the Peace and look beautiful too

Have you guys heard of PeaceKeeper? It’s a line of natural make-up, and of all their profits after taxes go to benefit women’s health advocacy &human rights issues. I love that, but I also love the fact that they don’t manufacture anything with Parabens, FD&C coloring, Artifical coloring or fragrance, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Acetone, Sodium Laurel Sulfate, and a host of other chemicals. Anyway, I picked up their nailpolish Paint Me Stunning around 3 days ago at Whole Foods. I adore the color and it contains nourishing Argan Oil which is fab for the nails. It’s a beautiful pink that dried quickly, and two coats was all I needed for a gorgeous color. I still haven’t seen chipping yet. Here’s a pic:

Photobucket

PeaceKeeper doesn't just offer nailpolish, but a whole array of other make-up as well. You guys should check them out.


PeaceKeeper


Hugs,

DE

5 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

this looks awesome I will find this line when i am off probation..lol
PJD

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I've never heard of them, but pretty color and good that they're trying to give back!

Unknown said...

Your nails look great. I'm going to try that out, especially since the chip factor is low. I have to carry my polish in my purse at all times b/c my nails are always chipping.

Mischo Beauty said...

Thanks for that! Never heard of it, but will definitely check it out the next time I'm in Whole Foods. Oh and love that color on you.:)

MakeupByRenRen said...

man i really need to head to whole foods...not for groceries but for all the natural beauty products!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...