Jaqua Raspberry Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme

Photobucket

Did you guys know that the skin on your hand ages eight times faster than the skin on your face? Now, I loved my Sex & the City, but did you ever notice my girl Carrie’s hands. They looked a little grandma-ish. Because I want to prevent that, I make sure to keep my hands moisturized all the time, especially since in my business, I’m shaking hands with people all day. I am loving Jaqua’s Rasberry Buttercream Frosting Hand crème packets. I love the convenience of these and the fact that this smells so freaking delicious, just like fruity rasberry, you want to eat it!!!!!! After using this, my hands are so incredibly soft, and they smell like heaven. I love this!

www.jaquabeauty.com

3 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

I used the jaqua frosting body cream a while ago and loved it but I have not tried this particular one...I'm on it.
thanks

BonafideLatina~ said...

Lately I have been using the Aveda Hand Relief Lotion and I love it! And LOL at your Carrie Bradshaw comment but you are right :/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing about this product. I have never heard of it and am eager to try it. I LOVE the smell of raspberry.

I've noticed Carrie's hands as well. Don't get me wrong. She is a very attractive woman. It's just that her hands look like they belong to an older woman.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...