Wow for Tracy Reese & Sally Hansen 2009 Spring Nail Line

For the sixth season in a row Sally Hansen has partnered with Tracy Reese to create a gorgeous Spring 2009 Runway Nail Collection. The seven limited edition shades were inspired by a "garden of fantasy" and are a stunning collection ranging from gorgeous orange to a bold gold.

Nasturtium:A beautiful Muted Orange
Photobucket

Beet Stain: A breathtaking reddish plum
Photobucket

Azalea: A gorgeous pinkish red
Photobucket

Forsythia: A bright fun Burst ofyellow
Photobucket

Night Hydangea: Hottest shade of the fall muted for spring, Purple Purple Purple!
Photobucket

Honeydew: My favorite color, a spectacular Turquoise!
Photobucket

Tassel: Golden Goddess
Photobucket

Do you Love the Sally Hansen & Tracy Reese 2009 Spring Collaboration? I do!
What's your favorite Shade?
Do you want to win this fabulous collection. Just send an e-mail to Beautylogicblog@yahoo.com with the subject being, "DE, I need the Tracy Reese & Sally Hansen Collection to brighten my spring" Winner gets announced first thing tomorrow November 19, 2008.

Hugs,

DE


Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

those colors are so pretty! i wish it was spring already...i love beet and purple and the yellow one...

Phyllis Bourne said...

The Azalea is gorgeous! So it the purple.

Luxe Tips said...

I especially love the yellow color! HOT! All the colors are gorgeous. I love the purple too!

Anonymous said...

how long did it take you to paint and take all those pictures?!?

IbisCaraib said...

I love them all but the gold is calling me...

The Crafty Nanny said...

LOVE the Beet Stain! Very hot! :)

Anonymous said...

I love beet stain and golden goddess best.

B said...

I can not wait until this comes out!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...